From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD exam re-take

On April 2013 I fail the CLAD exam(67%). Tomorrow I wanna re-take the exam. What if I fail again, can I retake it for example on 01 of Aug? I am new in NI and take the exams by voucher code. It is important to me, are there any limitations for the exam retake?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(8,246 Views)

Hi Tikohajan,

The time between attempts of the CLAD depends upon how you are taking the exam:

• If you are taking the CLAD Exam at a PearsonVUE Testing center, you must wait 15 calendar days before you can retake the exam after a failed attempt.
  • If you are taking a paper exam, the exam must be sent back to National Instruments offices to be graded. This means you must wait for the exam to be graded (which could be a few weeks) before finding out that you have passed or failed. However, as soon as you have your results, you can reschedule as needed, with no delays.
  • Finally, if you are taking the electronic version of the exam at an NI Office or at your company proctored by an NI official, there are no limitations or delays on the number of retakes or the time between attempts.

Regards,

Mallori

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(8,233 Views)

I have scheduled my clad exam on 27/06/2020 but proctored not connected to me until 45 mins after that i re logined but my exam expired. After that iam unable to re apply for clad exam ? Why i dont know, please help me out dude

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,620 Views)