Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD cleared

HI everyone thanks for your valuable training and inputs i have cleared CLAD certification.

thanks for your valuable suggestions

Message 1 of 9
(3,863 Views)

Congrats!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,837 Views)

Congrats for the CLAD.

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,728 Views)

Way to go! After the CLAD I told myself I was done, but those certifications can be addicting

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,720 Views)

Yeah it is addicting. started preparing for CLD will clear it soon

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,714 Views)

Hello Vsenthil,

Few Suggestions that works for me for while Preparing for CLD exam.

1. Strongly recommend to go through the Full CLD success package.

2. Should be very familiar with reading and writing to INI or text file, exercise for the same is available in the CLD success package. 

3. Implement software based timing, exercise for same the is available in the CLD success package. 

4. Should learn about different design pattern and determine which one is best suited for different kind of application.

5. Solve the sample exam question and post on the forum for suggestion and feedback.

Hemant 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,705 Views)

hi hemant

thanks for the points. will surely do it before taking the CLD exam

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,697 Views)

Hi Senthil,

Can you please suggest me tips for clearing the new clad 2017. I am not finding sufficient material for practice.

Sunil Reddy
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,434 Views)

It's not NI Official, but more preparation material is available on The Daily CLAD.

Message 9 of 9
(3,423 Views)