Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Solution of Sample exam

Hello,

I found this sample exam on the web but without answer ...

Can someone help me about the answer ?

Sample exam : http://202.38.93.17/bookcd/3503/1.iso/CERTIFICATION/CLAD+Sample+Exam.pdf

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,264 Views)

Well, that's only the first three pages of an obsolete sample exam.  Better yet- what do you think the answers are? which are you not sure of?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,235 Views)

Thanks for the answer..

I give you my answer :

1 and 2 : D (for me the same answer for the two)

3 : A

4 : A

5 : C

6 : D

7 : B

8 : A

9 : B

10 : A

11 : C

12 : A or B ???

13 : A

14 : B

15 : A and B ???

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,232 Views)

#4 search the forum- that conversion is maybe half the speed of a coersion-  Let thos Coesion dots WARN you about potentioall lossy coersions (especially on Enum data types) but they are not evil.

#5 look up buffer re-alocation.

#6 is a deadlock (One of those aweful questions on terminology used in Basics 1&2 - the tests are improving)

#9 is an obsolete question (although you were correct for LabVIEW 7.0) What colors of Property Nodes can you find and what do they mean?

#10 "Methods" are involked- Read right through that didn't you?

12 Probably a really badly worded question (as well a #15) read Ben's nugget on Action Engines and you'll learn better ways to pass data between threads within an application instance but "GLOBALS are not evil- Lighting fast little buggers and that can be pretty handy

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Community-Nugget-4-08-2007-Action-Engines/m-p/503801

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(8,224 Views)

Is it ok for the others question ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(8,221 Views)

If you are interested in other CLAD questions:  Check out 'The Daily CLAD' blog

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6