From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD: Hardware Section

Solved!
Go to solution
Can someone please help me solve this question. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,466 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PoMu

20kS read every iteration divided by 10kS/s gives us 2 seconds per iteration.  5 seconds divided by the 2 s/iteration gives us 2.5, round it up to 3.  So it will take 3 iterations to cover the 5 seconds.  But I would expect an extra iteration since the acquisition and the time check are in parallel.  So I would guess 4 rows.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 5
(3,448 Views)

Dang it!  I told them to check the math on that in my review!  Obviously, there will be 20k columns not 2k

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 3 of 5
(3,379 Views)

I knew I was right about that. Thanks for clearing that up for me. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,359 Views)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll get it corrected and republished. 

Our SME asked us to increase it from 2k to 20k due to some potential chunk transfer/buffering issues that may cause results to vary based on the actual DAQmx hardware used. Looks like we missed pushing that update to the answer choices. 

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
Message 5 of 5
(3,351 Views)