Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Exam preparation guide questions

Solved!
Go to solution

Greetings, maybe this is not the right place to discus the questions from the topic as stated in the subject of this post. Excuses if not. 

I am struggling with some questions, like this Q7:

UMC_Utrecht_0-1591360630108.png

I would choose A and C as a right answer. Can somebody explain why would A b

The source is the prep.guide: http://learn-cf.ni.com/custed/Certification/Prep%20Material/CLAD/CLAD_Exam_Preparation_Guide_using_L...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,193 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author UMC_Utrecht

Stupid things about multiple guess questions: you often need the "best" answer.  In this case, A still outputs a waveform for a signal that is less than 4.  C does not.  Therefore C is the "best" answer.  I agree this is poorly written, which is likely why it was put in the practice exam.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(4,167 Views)

Hi, I have to admit, I have overlooked the empty string (in the case False) in the answer A. My bad 🙂 

But in general a very high density of specific details in LabView anyway. You need to know all specifications/behavior of the function blocks. For example, what it does by default if you do connect the input. Or in case of for loop, if you connect the two, which one it choose/prefer. And of course, have I read/understood the question right...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,049 Views)