From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAD Exam Student,Professor,Industrial

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

I finally completed the Labview Core 1 and Core 2 study material with some sample tests and other examples and looking to take the CLAD exam!

I am a bit confused regarding the CLAD exam . I've been told that it is formed of three certificate categories depending on the position of the test taker and what is his certificate domain

either Academic(student) or a professor or for industrial use with varying prices

is that correct regarding the CLAD? or is there only one CLAD certificate

if that turns correct what is the type of certificate offered when taking the test through Pearson Vue testing centers and not NI offices?

Thank you

Certified Labview Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,992 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ghattas.ak

A CLAD is a CLAD.  There are no different forms of it.

It is typically taken at a Person Vue facility via a computer and you automatically know the results.  I have done the CLA-R at NI in the same way.

The other way I have seen the CLAD done is via a proctor with a sheet of paper that you write on.  Still multiple choice.  You just don't know your results for a few weeks.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 4
(4,990 Views)

Thank you !

Certified Labview Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,980 Views)

You can get a discount as a student (and maybe as a professor), so make sure to check that out if it applies.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,945 Views)