cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA suggestion

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm going to have my CLA exam. I'm study hard because I want to reach this important target. For this reason I need some tips and tricks... First of all, when I write my documentation can I write it in Italian?

Please, feel free to add all the tips you have.

Thanks,

Fabio

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,297 Views)

@fabio.int wrote:

Please, feel free to add all the tips you have.

CLA Nugget

@fabio.int wrote:

First of all, when I write my documentation can I write it in Italian?

I don't see why not.  It may delay the grading of your exam while the Austinites get it translated.  But that is based on assumptions that it is only being graded by the certification team in Austin, TX.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,281 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author fabio.int

Hi Fabio

I'm from the Training and Certification team at NI. If you are taking the exam in English then English is preferred but you can do it in Italian and it should not represent a problem.

Also, as for tips, I'll leave you with this link where you can download the preparation guide and practice exams (sample solutions) and watch the CLA preparation webcast. I hope this helps.

I hope next time I read from you, you'll be a certified LV Architect.
Thanks

Message 3 of 7
(4,267 Views)

thank you very much for your answer. 

I know the link that you suggest me. I hoped in Others links.

Best regards,

Fabio

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,253 Views)

HI, I am going for CLA certification in coming month. I have followed the link provided by NI as CLA guideline. But I am not able to find any structured material for preparation. Can you please suggest some important link to follow?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,962 Views)

Hi ANIRKG

You're in luck!  This week NI Customer Education will be running our quarterly live certification prep webinars.  The CLA webinar will be Thursday, April 18 @ 10AM Central time.  You can access at https://ni.adobeconnect.com/rjrcsg6oqor2/

Best Regards,

Certification Engineer II
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,956 Views)

Thank You for your suggestion. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,946 Views)