Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA sample exam - ATM and Elevator

Hi folks,

I am working towards doing my CLA exam on 1st June and I did a couple of the practice exams over the last couple of months. I am working with an experienced CLA holder who has given me feedback on my exams, but I would be grateful if the community at large would give feedback as well.

I did the Elevator exam first and used the QMH template to build my framework. I struggled with doing architecting rather than coding. I think the exam was ok, but not good enough; a good learning experience.

My colleague fed back that I should put tags into the description and some other useful nuggets. I then spent some time getting to grips with QMH and learning some of the ins and outs of libraries and tried again with the ATM sample exam.

I felt that this exam when much better. I was comfortable with libraries and using tags and I managed to avoid coding. I think this exam may have been good enough to pass the CLA; would anyone else agree/disagree?

Thanks,

Max

CLA - Kudos is how we show our appreciation for comments that helped us!
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,756 Views)

Hi Max,

Hope you got your CLA certification. I know it's an old thread. I'm trying with same Elevator question. Could you please validate my code? 

I have been training myself for CLA without anyone's aid and not sure if the coding I have completed in 4 hrs is sufficient to pass the exam 😞

Certified LabVIEW Architect
System Test Architect
Electrical Engineering
JLR
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,833 Views)