Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLA-Recertification

Hi All,

Need support on preparation on CLA Recert.

What topics need to be covered.

Any detail on the weightage of question on specific topic would be of help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,699 Views)

Hi NaruF1,

Here is the link to the CLA-R ekit with the preparation guide. The prep guide has a break down of the topics and questions per topic, as well as a sample exam.

Hope these materials help!

Mallori

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,688 Views)

Hi Mallorim,

Thanks for the response.

Maybe I have not detailed my question appropriately, apologize.

Was expecting some support on tips for preparation (if any) and even more preparation questions if available.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,673 Views)

Hi NaruF1,

At the present time, these are only sample questions that we have, As we develop more questions in the future, we will retire some of the active exam questions to be used as samples. 

Thanks

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zaki Chasmawala | Certification Development Group Manager | Training & Certification | National Instruments | certification@ni.com

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,658 Views)

There was a discussion on LAVA about this - http://lavag.org/topic/14273-cla-r-advice/

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 5 of 6
(6,644 Views)

Thanks jcarmody

I am more or less in same situation as you were as explained in the lava thread.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,626 Views)