CU Boulder Labview

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

How did you become NI student ambassador?

This is directed to Luke_T.

I'm curious. How did you become NI student ambassador? Did you get recruited by NI or was it something you signed up for while you were taking the Core workshops? Week 1's proficieny PowerPoint had notes in it where it seems that the person presenting it was a bio major.

Future discussion questions will be oriented towards the workshop and CLAD exam, but I thought this would be a good ice breaker of sort for the discussion forum.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
(2,722 Views)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How did you become NI student ambassador?

Hi cride,

So I interned for National Instruments this past summer in Austin, TX. I had a blast, and during that time, they trained me in LabVIEW and provided me with resources to prepare in taking the CLAD. I really liked LabVIEW, as text based coding just never seemed to sink in. I really appreciated the graphical programming aspect of LabVIEW, as it made much more sense to me. I learned about this program, and applied to it during my stay with NI. The people who are in charge of the program graciously provide us with material, which is where I have been basing these lectures off of. I believe they would probably be a bio med major, as I actually ran into quite a few during my time with NI. I hope that answers your question, and please keep asking away!

Sincerely,

Luke

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,160 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.