I have a UI which is acting really strange. I've never seen this before and not sure what is causing it, hoping someone can help!
I basically have a system tab control with buttons which I am using as a wizard, the tabs are hidden at runtime. What is happening, at runtime and in development environment, is that the buttons disapear and reappear at random when hovering over with the mouse. Below is a video
The video was taken in the dev environment, but the same thing happens when built.
Does anyone know what is happening and how I can resolve this?
Attached is a single vi which has the same behaviour, LV2018SP1. I've removed pretty much all the logic!
Have a look at Step 2, when hovering over the buttons they disappear. I have set up tabbing so when they are tabbed to, they pop back. Very strange indeed!
I haven't tried replacing the buttons with another style but don't see why this will be an issue as I've used them before without any issue.
I've just tried replacing all the buttons with Silver styled buttons and it seems to work. I'll replace them all back to System and see what happens.
Really strange and a bit annoying!
Replacing all the buttons seemed to fix the problem. Seems a bit strange but will just keep an eye on it.
Thanks Steve for testing it on your system
Yes, but it worked perfectly when I originally wrote the software.
I did have to reinstall LabVIEW on my PC a few days ago which also reinstalled the System UI Control Suite using VIPM, where the buttons came from. Thinking about it, I should have tried a mass compile before replacing the buttons!