CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Meeting

Lunch sounds good - let me know when it pans out and I'll try and join. 

For CSLUG then I'll postpone to the 28th. It sounds like NI can have us, just need to chat about what they need from us to make it work and then I'll send around invites.

Anyone who wants to talk - let me know!

Cheers,

James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(2,513 Views)

Without wishing to impose... It'd be good to see you before you head off Greg - any room for an extra on that lunch if I can get a pass?!

Not seen you or James lately either Steve! Be good to see some people again!

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(2,509 Views)

I'm keen on you imposing. Be nice to see you all!

Our place is kind of in the middle, when Greg gives me a day I'll book up the pub.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(2,505 Views)

Would be really good to see you guys too. How does lunch on Wednesday 15th sound?

Message 14 of 22
(2,501 Views)

That works for me

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(2,496 Views)

Great, looking forward to it

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(2,485 Views)

Right-ho Gang,

I'll book up a place near us for 12:30 - 12:45.

If you come to chez SSDC for 12:00.

Directions attached.

More details to follow, currently thinking there's 5 of us.

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(2,467 Views)

Great, thanks Steve. Looking forward to it. 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(2,464 Views)

Awesome, see you tomorrow!

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(2,453 Views)

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the radio silence - I've been off work for the last 10 days - terrible timing for getting CSLUG organised but well needed!

We are good to go for NI UK to host us, with the notice now though I need to let them know about food requirements etc. ASAP.

So, if you are planning to come please sign up at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cslug-september-2021-tickets-177088395157?utm-campaign=social&utm-con...

I asked if we are OK to confirm numbers by the end of the week (they wanted them already!) so please sign up ASAP.

In there are a series of COVID screening questions required by NI for visiting the site and I'll include their full list of requirements for visitors below.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon and as always, if you want to talk about anything let me know!

Cheers,

James

Full NI Visitor Requirements:

1. Office Visitor OPENING HOURS are 8.00am – 6.00pm
  2. ACCESS to the building will be through the front doors only.  These will be closed, please press the intercom positioned on the left hand side.
  3. Once you have been granted access please check your temperature with the thermal scanner (positioned on the right inside of the main front door).
    1. Stand in front of the scanner without a face mask keeping your head within the guide on the screen and it will show your current temperature then come up with "admittance" in green if you're under 38 degrees and "no entry" in red if you're 38 degrees or over. 
    2. If you get the green admittance, please go to step e.
    3. If you get the red NO ENTRY please go outside, wait 5 minutes and then try again
    4. If you get a second red NO ENTRY please leave the building and let your key contact or the person who has admitted you to the building know.  We suggest you then following government guidelines accordingly.
    5. Do scan our QR code which is located right next to the scanner, on the left hand side as this will ensure track and trace should it be required.
  4. You do need to WEAR A MASK in the office:  
    1. Masks are required to be worn when you are moving around the building
    2. Please collect your mask from reception – wash or sanitize your hands then using the tongs provided please take a mask and replace the tongs
    3. Masks can be removed with the discretion of who you are meeting with in meeting rooms and when eating and drinking
    4. Used masks must be put in the waste bins by the front door – please do not put in other bins (this will allow appropriate disposal)
  5. Gloves are also available in reception should you need any.
  6. Be mindful of SOCIAL DISTANCING in the office - key areas are marked but please be aware when walking around the office and using the facilities. 
  7. Please wash/sanitize your hands regularly.
  8. Coffee/water machines are available for use
James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(2,439 Views)