CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Meeting

Hi Everyone,

We are approaching the planned date for the September meeting.

I wanted to gauge the feeling for meeting in person. It feels like that is a viable option next month and wanted to see if you all felt the same.

So I have a quick poll, if you have a chance to share your preference that would help: https://doodle.com/poll/3papwhmtmze6bt3c?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

For reference, in person would be in Newbury but I've not yet discussed with NI what their rules are for their office yet.

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22
(3,527 Views)

I'd love in-person again!,

But my opinion is somewhat lessened by the fact I will be on holiday on the 7th.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22
(3,522 Views)

I'd be keen for in-person. Will be my last CSLUG as we are probably leaving the UK so definitely keen if it is happening.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22
(3,452 Views)

Argh it would be great to give you a proper send off Greg.

I've been totally swamped on project work so sorry for the really late notice. More people were in favour of in person but it will be far to late to get it sorted for next week. We could postpone a couple of weeks to 28th September or I can just get set up online for next week.

As I've also not got any speakers lined up I would be up for postponement if that wouldn't cause too many problems.

(Also, if you would like to speak, let me know!)

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22
(3,421 Views)

I might be able to attend on the 28th, we will probably be leaving around that time but might still be here. If not, I'll definitely attend online.

Unfortunately I don't have much to talk on at the moment, unless you want some demo's on how to take down flatpack and fill boxes....

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22
(3,408 Views)

We could meet up at the Swan for lunch (it's actually OK there now)

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22
(3,406 Views)

I'm keen for lunch next week

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22
(3,385 Views)

Sadly I'm away on hols next week, I'm around the week after tho'

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22
(3,381 Views)

No problem. I'll see how my week looks and will let you know. Would be good to catch up before I leave. Could even pop into your office of time is tight?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22
(3,377 Views)

That sounds like a plan,

I'm around any day from Tues 14th (come around lunch time and we'll go to the pub!).

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22
(3,374 Views)