From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Meeting 16th November 2010 - 12-14:00

Agenda to be fixed...

Chris Roebuck to do VIPM and/or Architectures.

I might do drag and drop User Interface demo. Looking less likely as the work carries on piling up!!!

Darren Coe from Southampton Uni is going to take us through his Wind Tunnel project.

Message was edited by: Steve Watts

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(10,505 Views)

Hi Steve sorry I can't make it again due to the SAP project I am on, but I am going to NI days so I might see you there

Lloydy

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(8,303 Views)

Steve,

Excellent. I see that the poll for potential discussion topics was a draw between LabVIEW architectures and VIPM.

Let me know if you still want me to present some material. Either way I will be there on the 16th !

Regards

Chris

Don't forget to give Kudo's for a good answer !

LabVIEW Champion
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(8,303 Views)

Always want people to present!, it's very much appreciated.

Either or both are fine, how much time do you need?

Steve

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(8,303 Views)

Woohoo - I've done a drag and drop example and learnt a new technique along the way. Will demo on day, hopefully it'll be new to you too!

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(8,303 Views)

Steve,

Ok. As I covered Architectures at NI Days I was unsure if people would want to see that again so soon afterwards. I'm happy to talk about either but as VIPM is a pretty interesting tool and is gaining popularity I could talk about that.

I guess now that VIPM is the official download tool for the LabVIEW tools network then they (NI) will not be too upset if I talk about it for 15-20 minutes or so.

Don't forget to give Kudo's for a good answer !

LabVIEW Champion
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(8,303 Views)

I've posted my Drag and Drop presentation to the documents section.

Chris any chance you can drop some links or notes on VIPM and maybe your architecture presentation.

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(8,303 Views)

Hi,

Sorry I could not make it.  I was unable to get away from work.

Hope to make the next one,  I had a couple of questions for Chris and wanted to see what the feelings were about VIPM.

Cheers

Stephen

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(8,303 Views)

Hi Stephen,

Very impressed with VIPM, I've never used it for internal projects, so it was very enlightening.

Steve Watts

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(8,303 Views)