From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Tuesday 26th February 2019

I think I'm going to have to get up to speed with this technology.

I know it might be hard to believe but we really didn't know what we were doing.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,432 Views)

Hi,

Were you using the web version or the desktop app?

There seems to be an option in the desktop app to chat privately. I could not find this option in the web version. Also I could not view the video feed in the web app, so I had to switch over to the desktop app. It looks like you need to have a teams subscription in order to access the desktop app though......

Thanks and Regards,

Supreeth

Thanks and Regards,
Supreeth.K

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,429 Views)

Hey Supreeth,

I was using the desktop app as we use Microsoft Teams at Scientifica (so I didn't try the web interface). I could only see an option to chat privately with my colleague who is also at Scientifica.

Cheers,

Tom

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,427 Views)

Hi Steve, 

Did you use the Arduino keyboard example that is in the IDE for the kit you demo'd at the last user group? I have a project that needs a few buttons so thinking something similar would work really well.

Cheers, 

Greg

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,387 Views)