CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Tuesday 26th February 2019

Lets have some topics then (it's pre-eCLA Summit if that helps)

Agenda TBD

Define Simplicity and Complexity - Here's some homework for everyone, make a couple of slides that give your definition of Simplicity and Complexity. This is my new area of focus. I think there are decisions made that accumulate and amplify. So individually something may cause a slight increase in complexity, but when it is in tandem with 5 other somethings this can increase the complexity not by +5, but by *5 and even sometimes by ^5. I'm seeing this in a design rescue job I'm doing now.

Slide #1 What is Simplicity?

Slide #2 What is Complexity?

Adrian may bring our Alarm Unit for a show and tell, looking pretty cool now.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(5,736 Views)

So who is planning on attending this time round, we'll likely have it streamed too.

Either register on the link or put your name down here (it's nice for me to know who's coming)

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(5,724 Views)

I'm travelling that day so can't make it, shame sounds interesting

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(5,531 Views)

That's a damn shame!

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(5,528 Views)

Hi Steve, 

I'm planning on coming. 

Cheers, 
Greg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(5,525 Views)

Good show! who needs James anyway!

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(5,522 Views)

Hi Steve,

I have to be present in office till 12:30pm on this day. So, will be joining this meeting remotely (by 1 ish) . Have already registered online. Hoping I will be sent the link to the teams meeting before the event.

Supreeth.

Thanks and Regards,
Supreeth.K

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(5,464 Views)

If the option is available, me and my colleague would like to attend remotely. Will there be a link available like last time?

Cheers,

Tom

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(5,450 Views)

Yeah, go through the registration process and say you're joining online

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(5,447 Views)

Hi Steve,

Cheers for organising this - interesting as always, I was listening along remotely 🙂

One piece of feedback about using Microsoft Teams though (perhaps I wasn't looking in the right place) but neither Arjun (my colleague) nor I could find a way of sending a chat message like you can with Skype/most other conferencing tools - at times it would have been nice to ask questions/comment. I could send a chat to Arjun who's in my company group, but not to anyone else in the meeting.

Was anyone able to send a chat message?

Thanks again, and I'll see you in Poland!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(5,372 Views)