CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 8th June 2021

Hello Everyone,

It's coming around again - June is nearly upon us and if we can pull ourselves away from the pubs and hugs we will be meeting on Zoom on 8th June.

You can register on eventbrite at CSLUG June 2021 Tickets, Tue 8 Jun 2021 at 12:30 | Eventbrite. Please ensure you register so I can provide NI with your details for recertification points.

I am looking for speakers so if you or someone you know would like to speak then reply to this post or email me james@wiresmithtech.com.

Cheers,
James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,528 Views)

I have a good excuse for missing it - getting my 2nd vaccine shot.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

Message 2 of 6
(2,495 Views)

Well I can probably talk on integrating DLLs for data processing if that is of interest?

I've had a couple of projects lately where this has been necessary. One due to needing high performance C libraries and one for integrating some unsupported communications through Rust.

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,463 Views)

I can talk a bit about work I've been doing on improving JSONtext support for JSON Config files:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/JDP-Science-Tools/BETA-version-of-JSONtext-1-6/td-p/4146235

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,449 Views)

Thanks James - that sounds interesting.

Chris Roebuck has also agreed to show us a tool he has been working on to work with bookmarks at a project level so our agenda is shaping up as:

• 12.35 - 12.55: Chris Roebuck - Bookmark Project Provider (Bookmark Project Provider Toolkit for LabVIEW)
  • 1.00 - 1.30: James Powell - JSON Improvements for Config Files
  • 1.45 - 2.15: James McNally - Integrating DLLs for unsupported data processing.

Thanks everyone, see you Tuesday!

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,416 Views)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everyone that made it yesterday. The recordings are now up on the youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/CSLUG

Cheers,

James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
Message 6 of 6
(2,335 Views)