CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 18th May 2015 12:00-15:00

So 3 hours was still not enough!! many thanks for the presentations and conversations all most enjoyable. I'll shift the quick topic to the next meeting and kick the subject off.

If the presenters could post any material they want public in the documents section it is always appreciated.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 59
(1,609 Views)

I think next session let's each do a 3 minute (max) lightning talk on LabVIEW's single best feature.

Don't forget to give Kudo's for a good answer !

LabVIEW Champion
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 59
(1,609 Views)

Just started the discussion for the next meeting, if you don't add it I will.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 59
(1,609 Views)

Hi everyone,

Apologies to bail out of yesterday's event while the framework smack-down was still in full flow, but I needed to be in Romsey by 5:00 and, given the traffic on the way up, just couldn't take the risk on the way back.

It was certainly a most edifying session and my thanks to all who presented.

Naturally, my return to work has meant most if the information taken in has now evaporated from memory completey so was wondering whether video or presentation slides are or will be available for off-line research?

Thanks to all once again,

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 59
(1,609 Views)

Nice to meet you Steve,

I've uploaded all the presentations to our youtube channel (via google+)

You will need to be added to our circle to access them tho'

Instructions here https://decibel.ni.com/content/thread/27511

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 59
(1,609 Views)

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that.  I do have a Google+ account and have followed the CSLUG user group therein (or at least I've followed the one with the sea slug as the avatar, there's another page that has Marilyn Monroe as an avatar and one that doesn't have an avatar at all).  Whether it's to do with our IT rules I don't know, but the link to the CSLUG page on Google+ that's on the Read Me First! page appears briefly then goes blank.  Heading to the page from a Google+ search however, yields fruit.  Basically what I'm trying to say, is that I hope I've joined the correct one.

Is signing up and joining the page sufficient, or do I have to do something else which will prompt for approval.

I've also subscribed to the linked CSLUG YouTube channel, but can't see any content.  Is this because I'm not indoctrinated into the gang yet, or is it actually just empty . . . ?

Cheers,

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 59
(1,609 Views)

I've added you as a teammember (which should give you access), but I think it takes a little while for the access to filter through. It's a bit of a mystery I have to admit.

On the CSLUG google+ page should be a posts tab that will show all the uploaded vids.GooglePage.png

It has updated you in the circles (you're #29!)

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 59
(1,609 Views)

Did it work Steve?

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 59
(1,609 Views)

HI Steve,

Yes, sorry for not getting back to you.  I can see the posts and view the videos now, should keep me going for a few days . . .

Thanks again,

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 59
(1,609 Views)