CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 17th Sep 2015

Introducing Quickfire rounds

What I need from our lovely contributors is 4 slides max (inc max 1 intro slide) - If I can collect them together as one presentation prior to the meeting we can keep it snappy.

Subjects

Database Connectivity

Error Handling

Customer Sign-off

Distribution

Favorite LabVIEW Feature

Happy to take offers to present too, new presenters always get first billing, depending on content it will be 2 or 3 hours

NOTE : This meeting has been replaced by drinks on the evening of Weds 9th at the Swan at about 7ish (unless anyone can think of somewhere else)

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(10,638 Views)

Right then!,

Let's start organising this bad boy...

1st off I need volunteers for the quick fire stuff. (Give me 4 slides and I'll make you famous!)

2nd off I need an idea on who's coming

3rd off let's get a couple more presentations lined up.

I'm presenting at the CLD summit on 9 Sept so I'm guessing the LabVIEW community has heard enough noises coming out of my face. (although I will be stealing the first 20 mins for announcements)

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(8,415 Views)

Hi Guys,

This might be a bit late but what are the chances of changing the date of CSLUG to the evening of the 9th of September after day 1 of the CLD summit?

I'm sure most of us will be there for the CLD Summit but appreciate that it won't suit everyone.

Message 3 of 14
(8,415 Views)

Hi,

I agree with Greg, 2 events that close to each other are difficult to justify and once in Newbury, I do not mind to stay a bit longer and do our meeting once the Summit is finished.

Last year we did it and it was pretty successful I'd say .

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(8,415 Views)

Works for me, I'll ask the question

The wheels are in motion..

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(8,415 Views)

Thanks Steve

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(8,415 Views)

It's a no I'm afraid (there are extremely good reasons).

My feeling is that we could just cancel this meeting and maybe go out for a drinky after the CLD Summit.

I'll buy the first round to celebrate our NIWeek award!

Feelings?

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(8,415 Views)

Thanks for trying Steve.

I'm keen for a drink after. Most probably staying in Newbury on the 9th anyway.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(8,415 Views)

Cool, I have to make a decision in the next couple of days.

I think it makes sense.

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(8,415 Views)

Feelings?

Fine with me, I'm also talking at the summit and have nothing for the group meeting.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(8,415 Views)