CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 17th Sep 2015

swatts wrote:

NOTE : This meeting has been replaced by drinks on the evening of Weds 9th at the Swan at about 7ish (unless anyone can think of somewhere else)

Are you going to record this meeting as well? Can we join remotely?

As an honorary member of CSLUG, I have the award you guys won, you can always pay for my ticket to deliver it directly to the meeting

Have fun!

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(928 Views)

If I could I would, you know it!

I suggest about 13:00 your time, you go outside to your veggie patch and have a nice cold one and a sit in the sun!.

Thanks for holding our award btw.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

Message 12 of 14
(928 Views)

OK, as someone not invited to the CLD summit, and feeling a bit left out, could you clarify what is happening and if it is worth us locals popping over to Newbury in the evening?

If 17th September is definitely cancelled could you publicise the date of the next C-SLUG.

Lucy

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(928 Views)

Everyone is invited,

The Swan is a short walk along the river from NI Newbury and we will be going over there about 7 (after all CLD stuff is done)

17th is definitely cancelled (I felt that most of the regular speakers were struggling to justify 3 days out of work in 2 weeks and it was leaving me with a shortage of presenters).

The next meeting is on 17th Dec 2015, I keep meeting dates in this document

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(928 Views)