From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Review Video from CSLUG Dec 2015

Dear all,

This video quickly degenerated into a general discussion about processes, documentation etc etc. and it's way better for it!

What I would like to do is to add some rudimentary avatars for all the speakers and various illustrations of the points made.

I'm thinking Avatar/speech bubble/company name/CSLUG member avatar or whatever.

If you have a specific avatar you would like me to use please email me a png on swatts@ssdc.co.uk, I'll be a while on this one as it's a holiday project, just for my own entertainment.

This is mine.....

ChickenLegMe.png

Lots of Love

Steve

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

Message 1 of 5
(6,633 Views)

Should my dulcet tones have made it in to the edit and I didn't say something monumentally stupid (like "it's Xmas so why are we posting on forums?") then you can use my profile avatar from here.

Message 2 of 5
(5,917 Views)

You do indeed impart words of wisdom.

Have a great Christmas!

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,917 Views)

Use my LAVA icon.  I'm not inventive with avatars.

Message 4 of 5
(5,917 Views)

Lets Go Canada!

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

Message 5 of 5
(5,917 Views)