From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

CSLUG - Central South LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August 15th 2012

Hi all

we have a date booked for the above, I've got some stuff to show and Ash will give a review of NIWeek.

We also have some stuff about SQLite....

Angie Cribb needs some numbers to register so if you want to come email her at angie.cribb@ni.com

(I'm thinking it might be a good idea to push it back to September after holidays, NIWeek and other distractions)

Love

Steve

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(9,081 Views)

Oh, shoot, I can't make Aug 15 and so can't present the SQLite stuff.  Sorry.  September is better for me.

-- James

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(5,127 Views)

I suspect it will be better for most people.

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(5,127 Views)

sorry 15th is no good for me either.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(5,127 Views)

Sorry Steve I can't make it, neither can Stephen as he is on holiday.

See you next time.

Ian

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(5,127 Views)

Sorry Steve,

I am not going to make it either.

August is never a good month for me.

Cheers

Stephen

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(5,127 Views)

What was the final decision here?   Is there going to be a meeting in September?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(5,127 Views)

We are hatching plans to do something on Dev Days lunch break 11th September I think, more details to follow

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(5,127 Views)

The plan is to try and do a shorter group meeting during the 90 minute lunch break that we would have had at LabVIEW Developer Days. 45 minutes of this was going to be a panel discussion but I thought we could show what a user group was all about and maybe get some new members whilst we were there. Let me know your thoughts on the idea.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(5,127 Views)

I'd like to present my new component for SQLite database, it's got some OOP and is a good example (IMO) of the advantages of dynamic dispatch.

But I always get to speak, so if anyone has anything else to present feel free to jump in front

Steve

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(5,127 Views)