C Series Rugged Photo/Video Contest

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

make a TSL.mp4

I used the CDAQ9184 to record the temperature of my fluid stream at inlet and outlet, also the temperature of my plate at two ends. The fluid was corrosive and it's temperature was in the range of 20-80 C. Also with the Labview I designed a vi file to read data from the scale at the same time. In this way I could record the flowrate and temperature profiles in my process. It was a great job for me, because of difficulties in recognizing the 9184 model in older version of Labview which forced me to upgrade my software to operate the data acquisition system while I solved the problems in communication with my scale.

in this short movie you can see the prototype of my setup, vi file while it is running and thermocouples and other devices.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,654 Views)
1 REPLY

Re: make a TSL.mp4

Hi Mary,

Thank you for submitting this, but unfortunately the contest has ended.  Please stay tuned for more possible contests in the future.

Regards,

Brian

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,182 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.