BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tst reaches 1K!

Congrats on the 1000 post mark.

I mean, the rate at which you've flown up the LIST is incredible, and not just with silly posts. Your answers are always good and your willingness to help people out is a perfect example of what makes this forum so great.

Keep it up.

Shane.

PS I reckon TST stands for "The Stupendous TST".
Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
Message 11 of 24
(6,351 Views)
Congrats tst,

U silly wabbit U..

😉

At this rate, you're well on your way to beat our buddy Ben..

Does that make you the next "Apprentice"??

not that a woman would even become one, right?

... and not saying that U R of the female gender...

... but of course, there is Molly... hummmm... impressive...

😄 😄 😄

Oh yeah..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And thanks for helping out the community and keeping our spirits young..

CHEERS to tst!!

Ray
Message 12 of 24
(6,344 Views)
Congratulations!

(and then Enrique raised his Enthusiast mug with LabVIEW expresso coffee to celebrate tst achievement while looking at an intergalactic map pondering "where all these people came from? Does tst are the initial of the planet he is from? ...")

There is no other place on Earth where your can have such deep thinking and enjoy it at the same time.

Message Edited by Enrique on 05-13-2005 01:09 PM

www.vartortech.com
Message 13 of 24
(6,336 Views)
Congratulations, tst.

Gee, it seems like only yesterday that I first saw your wit and wisdom on the forum. Keep up the good work and keep CC on his toes.
Message 14 of 24
(6,325 Views)
Many may expect a witty, sarcastic response here, or something with a quote or some poetry.
I shall have to disappoint all of those. I will only say thank you for your kind words and state that I have learned a lot here, and also had some fun. I do have one quote, though: "I had no idea I've been so chatty here".

As for responses:
Wendy - 6 stars... Hmm... Not a bad idea, maybe we should get Molly to implement it.

Johnner - Advising people to check tutorials is something that's accomplished by 2 mouse clicks (using the macros feature). Whenever I answer someone who seems to be in need of this, I just put it in. I suggest that everybody do this. I don't mind if people even take my text and use that. Actually, to be honest, I never even tried those tutorials, so I don't know if they're any good. If anyone has better tutorials, just link to them.

Altenbach, Shane, Enrique - C'mon, you're not even trying (although Shane's recursive acronym was nice)... Have you thought about searching NI's site? You would have found that tst is a GPIB test command. Or maybe it's a substitution code for R.U.R. (2 points for whoever knows what that is without looking it up). As a matter of fact, following the current wave of contests (Molly's countries, CC's insect and Ben's enthusiasts) I'm starting one of my own as to who can get nearest to the real meaning of the name. The prize is Ben's mug.

John - It was only yesterday (or, to be more specific, 5 months ago).
Don't worry about CC (hey Charly, how are those LIST bugs coming up?).

tst wrote:...hey Charly, how are those LIST bugs coming up?)...

I hate you !
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 16 of 24
(6,306 Views)
Well done tst, you're input is much appreciated.
At this rate you'll be joining Dennis and Ben at the top of the list in no time !! 😉
Keep it up.
Message 17 of 24
(6,282 Views)
Hey tst

Congratulations to your achievment. It was very fascinating to see how fast you climbed up the 1000 answers ladder.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the community.

Thomas
Using LV8.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be afraid to rate a good answer... 😉
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 18 of 24
(6,124 Views)
And who said I was trying? Probably I should include that I am on a hammock, near a river, there is some rain, a live guitar playing relaxing music is near by...

Message Edited by Enrique on 05-17-2005 02:28 PM

www.vartortech.com
Message 19 of 24
(6,252 Views)
Good for you, Enrique.
I take it you have a web connection and LV available there (never leave home without it...)?