BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time a complex number

@alfa1 wrote:

I am sure my theory of Evolution based on Reincarnation is the best!

The whole reincarnation thing just will not fit with how I live and what I allow myself to get away with. The idea that I have one chance to "get it right" put the pressure on me to try and "get it right". Without that pressure I would get lazy telling myself "I'll do better next time."

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 271 of 281
(9,385 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

Pics, or it didn't happen.  In other words, you being sure doesn't convince anyone.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 272 of 281
(9,384 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

I am reading this book now and Maria said there is no reincarnation, in Purgatory you can not help others, you have to suffer – for example she suffered 3 hours, the equivalent of 20 years in Purgatory for a dead priest who asked her for help…

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Us-Out-Here-Speaks/dp/0954423607/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330289792...

http://adrianferent.tk

If I tell myself as best the 1st ever question I'l get is "How?". If I fail to answer this then I am Mad. This is the thing happening here.

But one thing am sure alfa1 will become an Active Participant or even "Trusted Enthusiast" with this single thread. Smiley LOL

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 273 of 281
(9,360 Views)

That is OK the important people know who really contributes to this fourm.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 274 of 281
(9,358 Views)

My snowmobile blew up friday. Smiley Mad

My guess is the mag-side con rod bearing let go. :manmad:

0 Kudos
Message 275 of 281
(9,344 Views)

“Darwin developed his Evolution theory on animals; I developed my Evolution theory on people” Adrian Ferent
Charles Darwin is considered by many to be greatest scientist of all time.
Darwin has been described as one of the most influential figures in human history.
This means to be considered a thinker, scientist…you have to write an Evolution theory.
An abstract of my Evolution theory on my blog: http://adrianferent.blogspot.com

0 Kudos
Message 276 of 281
(9,330 Views)

@alfa1 wrote:

[...] Charles Darwin is considered by many to be greatest scientist of all time. [...]

He's also considered, by many, to be a plagiarist and an opportunist.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 277 of 281
(9,326 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

@alfa1 wrote:

[...] Charles Darwin is considered by many to be greatest scientist of all time. [...]

He's also considered, by many, to be a plagiarist and an opportunist.

As is alpha

Message 278 of 281
(9,305 Views)

There are no more spoons in the break room.

0 Kudos
Message 279 of 281
(9,294 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

There are no more spoons in the break room.

Are there any sporks?

I look at God as my best buddy and creation as being one his greatest works. Evolution TO ME reads like a formal way to dismiss his work and call it an accident.

call me a simpleton or religious zelot etc.

When someone digs-up a prehistoric spork, let me know.

ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 280 of 281
(9,305 Views)