BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spambots again

@PaulG. wrote:

It looks bad. Plain and simple. NI should be bigger and better than this.

I think they have a nasel spray for that now.

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 195
(4,608 Views)

I've been on dozens of forums with 10x the traffic of this one. I don't think I've ever seen this level of spam on any of them. I'm assuming most of them are moderated full time.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 195
(4,567 Views)

It's very much annoying Smiley Mad Can some one fix this spam things ??

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 195
(4,539 Views)

I've heard that Monty Python might be getting back together for some shows so maybe this is just a part of a build-up marketing campaing.

Spam spam spam spam.  Spam spam spam spam.  Sing along now....

Message 64 of 195
(4,514 Views)

...aaaaand new ones again this morning.

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 195
(4,463 Views)

First two pages (and more!) of the LabVIEW forum are currently 100% spam posts. Very distracting.

Legitimate posts are completely drowned out. This needs to be handled better.

Message 66 of 195
(4,415 Views)

It's a shame we have to live with SPAM every night&morning (alteast in Europe) and every weekend.

Is NI or Lithium not able to moderate their forum 24/7? Even after weeks of SPAM attacks?

99% of the SPAM uses a very common scheme in their title. Still no idea on how to filter such messages automatically?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 67 of 195
(4,400 Views)
Seriously anyone from NI or lithium please do something. It is repeating the same everyday and i didn't see any improvement for this spam filtering from past 15-20 days 😞
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 195
(4,373 Views)

Of course, the recent flood of spam masks the smaller offenders, such as this one!

I'm almost tempted to congratulate them on their reserved and restrained approach to spamming.

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 195
(4,368 Views)

@thoult wrote:

Of course, the recent flood of spam masks the smaller offenders, such as this one!

I'm almost tempted to congratulate them on their reserved and restrained approach to spamming.

Another one from the same user, in the Breakpoint forum.  I don't think I can go on if I can't trust that feed.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 70 of 195
(4,358 Views)