From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default label position, is your OCD happy with that?

Whenever i make label visible for a wire, my OCD kicks in, and I have to move one or two "clicks" the label upward. So the default position for me a little bit unaligned, not in the perfect center of the wire... 🙂

Actually is it possible to change this default position in a config file or something?

labelpositions.png

Message 1 of 5
(4,020 Views)

Oh my that is bad.  See I have CDO, it is like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.  And no I don't think I would fix the label.

Message 2 of 5
(3,997 Views)

But the wire is not in the middle!!! This is just not right, it hurts the whole universe!

Message 3 of 5
(3,989 Views)

I guess it slightly depends on the font size. but I typically do a 3 click up. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,983 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

I guess it slightly depends on the font size. but I typically do a 3 click up. 😄

Me TOO! sort of But I have Transparent labels set by my ini  It would be nice if it respected "Top Center Justified Centered"  I'd kudos it on the I-Ex

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,974 Views)