BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAY off topic, do horses have arms?

What about those crazy people who dress their dogs with Hawaiian shirts?  Does that mean those dogs with shirts have arms?

And what about humans who never wear shirts?

Message 11 of 64
(13,134 Views)

Ray.R wrote:

Are you talking about me? 😄

Message 12 of 64
(13,133 Views)

Ray.R wrote:

What about those crazy people who dress their dogs with Hawaiian shirts?  Does that mean those dogs with shirts have arms?

Exactly!

Look at Pluto vs Goofy.

Re: "... what about humans who never wear shirts? "

If that statement applies to the dinner table then according to my Grandmother they are animals as well.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 64
(13,129 Views)

LOL!!

This could get naughty..  😉

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 64
(13,119 Views)

Ray.R wrote:

LOL!!

This could get naughty..  😉

So now that you brought it up Smiley Tongue how do all of those Disey characters get away without wearing pants?

How can we knock kids for "slacking"* when we bring them watching cartoons that have slaked to the extreme and left their pants behind years ago?

Hmmmm?

Ben

* is that the right term?

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 64
(13,113 Views)

Ben wrote:

So now that you brought it up Smiley Tongue how do all of those Disey characters get away without wearing pants?

A lack of pants means there is less restriction of movements around the legs, hips, and uh... other regions in that area. Due to this there is a wider range of leg motion available which is able to be exploited when calculating the leg torque used to provide motive force. Due to the lack of obstructions as seen by smooth bodies, there are also neat aerodynamic surfaces introduced. These can combine to provide an ability to run while getting away.

Either that of they have a driver waiting in a get away car.

Message 16 of 64
(13,096 Views)

Hornless.Rhino wrote:

Either that of they have a driver waiting in a get away car.

Smiley Mad

I always forget about the get away car.

Smiley Tongue 

Ben

Message 17 of 64
(13,077 Views)

Ben....

Our definition of "naughty" is obviously not the same...

Maybe having come back from lunch from a place with pretty waitresses skewed my minds / thought patterns..  😉

Message 18 of 64
(13,070 Views)

Ray.R wrote:

Ben....

Maybe having come back from lunch from a place with pretty waitresses skewed my minds / thought patterns..  😉

Which raises an interesting point.

What about sleeveless/legless attire.

Sleeveless tops don't have arm holes, legless bottoms (kilts, dresses, skirts, etc) don't have defined holes for each leg, they're more of a tube.

Does that mean someone wearing a kilt and naked on top has neither arms or legs while dressed like that.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 64
(13,036 Views)
I guess it depends on what they have on under the kilt.
Message 20 of 64
(13,035 Views)