From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vindum Engineering Metering Pumps

Hi all, I just wanted to share my experience in working with Vindum Engineering with their high accuracy laboratory metering pumps.  These pumps have a lot of capability, are highly accurate and thanks to being able to work with them using some old LabVIEW drivers, I've helped them update their drivers to support a now, very capable set of driver features and application samples.  

I've used these pumps now in a couple projects and they work perfectly.  A few samples of the driver (which is more of a full application) could let anyone get started using these pumps in their LabVIEW project.  The driver is a .net dll wrapper and completely event driven so its very fast to update and display data, and very easy, with the sample application showing all live data and main features needed.

If you are looking for a metering pump, I'd highly recommend Vindum, you can contact them directly for the download information to access their LabVIEW driver and examples.

https://vindum.com/products/vindum-metering-pumps/vp-series-high-pressure-metering-pumps

Here's what it looks like. You can obviously contact Vindum directly or feel free to post here if any questions about the LabVIEW interface I might be able to answer.  

Application ExampleApplication ExampleConnect PumpsConnect PumpsStart PumpsStart PumpsPump Status, History and ErrorsPump Status, History and ErrorsCode ExampleCode Example

Message 1 of 1
(3,359 Views)