From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is Hooovahh

@JW-L3CE wrote:

Except it's not as strange and amusing as Mouse-poker.

Ok, I know this is off topic, but I love that sig quote "“ground” is a convenient fantasy". Kudos for that alone.

http://www.muchgames.com/games/poke-the-bunny (you'll need shockwave for this - blast from the past)

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 460
(20,862 Views)

@JW-L3CE wrote:

Ok, I know this is off topic, but I love that sig quote "“ground” is a convenient fantasy". Kudos for that alone.

JW-L3CE,

it's breakpoint here, and not a serious thread as the bug list ... so: Thanks for the Kudos , in this case the origin is an old appnote from Kethley ( or was it TEK ?) ...

You can't force the current to flow the way you want, you only can offer him simpler routes, and most of the current will be lazy , eccept of the hyperactive ones (RF) 😉 they will go the 'short cuts' and jump around. 🙂

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 460
(20,846 Views)

This thread has sorta turned into odd LabVIEW conversations so I'll add another (besides it's my thread damnit!)

LabVIEW "Expert": "We have signal conditional to allow the 20 volt signal to be read.  LabVIEW can't read more than 10 volts normally."

Me: "How many volts can C++ read?"

I knew what he meant but wanted to be smart.

Message 33 of 460
(20,718 Views)

NONSENSE HE HAS NOT TOLD ANY SOLUTION FOR MY QUESTION.DONT ADVICE ME UNNCESSARILY

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 460
(20,531 Views)

@indian2013 wrote:

NONSENSE HE HAS NOT TOLD ANY SOLUTION FOR MY QUESTION.DONT ADVICE ME UNNCESSARILY

We can hear you just fine. Are you referrring to any particular thread?

(If you don't remember posting this, I would also recommend this link :D)

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 460
(20,520 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

We can hear you just fine. Are you referrring to any particular thread?

(If you don't remember posting this, I would also recommend this link :D)

That is absolutely fantastic (I passed by the way) which is nice after a weekend of partying. 

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 460
(20,484 Views)

There is Hooovahh

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 460
(20,441 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

There is Hooovahh

Wow that is sort of an honor.  I mean someone at NI needed to find a Active Participant level user to demondstrate the different levels and they picked me.  I am trying to be more active here (and on LAVA).  And I'm looking forward to achieveing my Trusted Enthusiast some day.  I don't think it means much coming from just an Active Participant, but congratulations Jeff on being their Proven Zealot.

EDIT:  And you know when I clicked that link I was a little worried at where it was going to take me.  I think we all have unflattering pictures of our selves somewhere, and I just assumed the worst.

Message 38 of 460
(20,438 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:
but congratulations Jeff on being their Proven Zealot.

Shame they are going to have to change that in 20 months or so.  Right, Jeff Smiley Wink

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 460
(20,420 Views)

sorry sir

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 460
(20,334 Views)