BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The passing of my hero...

I sympathize with what you're going through. I don't know if you're going to have the traditional shiv'ah, but it's a process which is interesting to go through with your family and it would probably be interesting even if you do it for a shorter period of time.

Ben:

I am sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you. Your father passed on many of his honorable traits that are reflected in you. I look forward to be able to meet you in person some time, maybe at an NI Week, or if you will ever be in the Phoenix area, give me a heads up.

Be strong in these difficult times.

-Pete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 12 of 32
(6,988 Views)
My deepest condolences Ben. Very sorry to hear about this. Your dad is all in our minds.
Message 13 of 32
(6,963 Views)
It is awesome to see someone who had a father that touched their life so profoundly. Someone that reached out to others and found joy from it. I only hope that one day my sons can say the same for me. It sounds like he will live on in you. Keep passing him down and he will never be missed.
Tim
GHSP
Message 14 of 32
(6,949 Views)
God bless you and your family.  Thank you for sharing such a touching personal testamonial to your father.  your hero must have taken great pride in you as well.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 15 of 32
(6,945 Views)
Ben, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Never having met your father I can only go by the man who was his son and say that he did a good job there. My prayers are with you my friend.
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 16 of 32
(6,930 Views)

Ben,

So very sorry to hear of your family's loss. 

Message Edited by Wayne.C on 02-04-2010 04:00 PM
Message 17 of 32
(6,922 Views)

LV_Pro wrote:
Ben, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Never having met your father I can only go by the man who was his son and say that he did a good job there. My prayers are with you my friend.

Couldn't say it better myself.

Message 18 of 32
(6,912 Views)
My deepest condolences ben. May god give you and your family enough strength to cope up with this loss. 
Message Edited by muks on 02-05-2010 12:19 PM
Message 19 of 32
(6,895 Views)

Ben, as I have promised, I visit you guys once a while... And, for this time, the title shocked me... 

Paused for minutes... Then, I started reading your message... and, tear drops from my eyes... I am so sorry to hear about this...

Ben, please accept my deepest condolences.

~ Ian 

PS: 他将留在您的心中---永垂不朽! 

Message Edited by ian fung on 02-05-2010 05:53 PM
Ian F
Since LabVIEW 5.1... 7.1.1... 2009, 2010, 2014
依恩与LabVIEW
LVVILIB.blogspot.com
Message 20 of 32
(6,881 Views)