BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Stork Dropped by the Dunaway's...

Congratulations to the Dunaway's!   Love how the picture of you two has a similar but older pic in the background. 

My oldest daughters initials are IC.  Didn't plan that but it's fun considering my career in electronics.   I think you've topped that with LED. 

Message 21 of 37
(5,723 Views)

@Wayne.C wrote:

... I think you've topped that with LED. 

Very nice catch there!

She brings a new light to the family and does not require a hazmat suit to clean-up afterwards.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 22 of 37
(5,721 Views)

Jack,

She's a keeper for sure! Congratulations... she's adorable!! Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 37
(5,719 Views)

Congrats Jack!!  Love her outfit!

Lisa Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 37
(5,717 Views)

Hold Liberty, Love Liberty,

(My belivief is mother is also doing fine)- Or your beard would be even more scraggely

As to names-  My only daughter shares the name "Elizabeth" spelled slightly different - in honor of her G-G-mother (a very wise person I wish I had had the honor to speak with longer)- "Beth" is 20.  I still dream of her as a newborn!

Liberty, is a concept that requires "Common Sense"
(google T. Paine)

Dunaway- well Google that too......(well.. .Nice try?)

I wish you and yours every happiness! (where is the "almost in tears" emoticon)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 25 of 37
(5,694 Views)

As it happens, I am an "Elizabeth" as well...my middle name.

I also have a delightful niece named Elizabeth, who is known as Beth in my large, close-knit family.

Affection to the newest Elizabeth.

d

Message 26 of 37
(5,681 Views)

Congratulations! That is the best LabVIEW Project Birth announcement I have ever seen !

She is beautiful and will be the best LabVIEW programmer if she starts this young. Darren Nattinger will have to enjoy his title as fastest LabVIEW Developer, because she will come after him pretty soon 😉

This was the best reason to skip the CLA Summit.

Thanks for sharing! I wish you all the best!

Best regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
Message 27 of 37
(5,652 Views)

@FabiolaDelaCueva wrote:

... Darren Nattinger will have to enjoy his title as fastest LabVIEW Developer, ...

If were not for a missed message in the convention center durring NI-Week, one of my rookies would have had that title already. Smiley Wink

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 28 of 37
(5,650 Views)

Good job, Jack. Your 7lb7oz is cute and pretty.

Message 29 of 37
(5,625 Views)

Congrats Jack. Sleep is not longer your friend. It will be something that you long for but can not get enpough of. 

Tim
GHSP
Message 30 of 37
(5,574 Views)