BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Stork Dropped by the Dunaway's...

Have you noticed I've been on the forums a little less these past nine months? We eagerly welcomed a visit from the stork on Feb 18, 2012 with a 7lb7oz new addition to the family - Liberty Elizabeth Dunaway. Now that our nine-month project is complete, perhaps I'll have more time to spend on the forums! (cue joke rimshot)

Code Review with Libby - "It needs more pink wires, Dad!"

LibVIEW.jpg

Jack and Libby

JackAndLiberty.jpg

Links to full-res pictures: LibVIEW.jpg and JackAndLibby.jpg

Message 1 of 37
(10,222 Views)

Congratulations Jack!!!

-FraggerFox!
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified TestStand Developer
"What you think today is what you live tomorrow"
Message 2 of 37
(10,210 Views)

congratulations Smiley Happy

gettting her use too LabVIEW  as well I notice Smiley Very Happy

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 3 of 37
(10,196 Views)

Congratulations Jack! Smiley Happy

You think you'll have more time to post on the forums now Liberty is born? From my experience, free time from now one becomes a distant memory! Smiley Very Happy

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

Message 4 of 37
(10,192 Views)
Solid beard too.
Certified LabVIEW Architect * LabVIEW Champion
Message 5 of 37
(10,181 Views)

@JackDunaway wrote:

Code Review with Libby - "It needs more pink wires, Dad!"

That must mean you're not using the JKI state machine enough. You need to tow the line more. 😉

Congratulations Jack! Very cute pop-up that I have never seen in LabVIEW Smiley Happy Upgraded version of Jack . Smiley Wink

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 7 of 37
(10,163 Views)
Heart
@JackDunaway wrote:

...Liberty Elizabeth Dunaway...

LibVIEW.jpg

Congratulations Jack!

That outfit almost qualifies as cammo in the context of that photo. The green polka dot gave her away. Smiley Tongue

When  i get a chance to pass this news to The Princess (my better half) she will get a kick when she learns Libby shares a common middle name,

Get used to typing with one hand and doing the late night bottle thing so you can handle the midnight shift for us. Sure you may not get that timely feed-back of others reacting to your posts but think of all of the low hanging fruit you can gather before the rest of wake-up. Smiley Very Happy

Ben

Re: the background

I see your priorities have adjusted accordingly. Even an autographed version of LabVIEW has to take a back seat to a gift like her.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 8 of 37
(10,155 Views)
Congrats mate!

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Message 9 of 37
(10,144 Views)

Congratulations!!!! I hope you remember what sleep felt like though!

I will now impart my only bit of parenting advice (with 6 kids in my "blended family" I have some experience): They grow up faster than you can imagine, so don't put off for later. Playing with them, reading to them, just being with them. That's it, Have fun!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 10 of 37
(10,115 Views)