BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starware - A new concept ?

Stradis wrote: My question is, how the heck do you paste the code directly into the post. 

This is a limitation of the forum software. In principle, it should be doable to arrange things that you could point to a local image file and then upload and embedding would happen behind the scenes automatically. So far this is not implemented. Sometimes people try and you see links such as file ://c:\....abc.gif which are obviously broken for the rest of us.

The image URL can be anywhere that allows external linking. Instead of attaching the image to the post and then inserting the resulting URL, you can also upload your image to any image hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) or private web server and link from there.

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 121
(15,124 Views)
And I reintroduced that bug in my latest test version Smiley Mad

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 121
(15,076 Views)
  Want to spice up your posts ?

Try this !

Choose an emoticon, click, and the corresponding file location will be copied to the clipboard, ready to be pasted in your reply.

Cool isn't it ?

For optimal use, you should configure the vi to let it run when opened, and drop it in the LabVIEW project folder.

Enjoy, comment, suggest many improvements... and give a lot of stars (five only please...)

Message Edité par chilly charly le 11-02-2007 09:16 PM

Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 53 of 121
(14,876 Views)

Testing, un deux trois....  

C'est magnifique!!!!!     

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 54 of 121
(14,860 Views)

I gatta check it out... I always ask for more icons!!

Thanks CC!!

Message 55 of 121
(14,847 Views)
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 56 of 121
(14,836 Views)

There is at least one bug that should be corrected : a duplicate adress !

Modify the adress block constant as shown below, otherwise you'll get twice the "eek" icon.

And thanks to Ben and tBob as early adopters !

Message Edité par chilly charly le 11-03-2007 08:18 PM

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 121
(14,818 Views)

CC,

THis is a very creative demo.

You had me saying "How'd he do that?"

All of those gifs take a lot of CPU.

Thanks CC!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 58 of 121
(14,814 Views)

By adding a defer delay .5 sec undefer in a timeout case (set for 30 msec) you have a unique VI !

It actually takes less cpu when its NOT running than when it does.

Ben

Message 59 of 121
(14,816 Views)

Well, I must

I was working on that problem, but with a different approach, and no success. Let me  you.

Message 60 of 121
(14,815 Views)