From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starware - A new concept ?

Gabi,

Modify as you see fit, after all it is a community project.

I'm done playing with it for now, its your turn to play.

Christian ,

Do you think the use of the icons is wide-spread enough to affect the forum?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 101 of 121
(14,160 Views)

Ben wrote:
Christian ,Do you think the use of the icons is wide-spread enough to affect the forum?
No, the forum should be able to handle it with no problems. 😉 I was just kidding.

Just don't make some freeware executable out of it and post it in a prominent place. Once the rest of the world uses the tool in all their own forums and all the icons still keep loading from the NI site, we might run into problems. 😮
Message 102 of 121
(14,152 Views)

altenbach wrote:

Just don't make some freeware executable out of it and post it in a prominent place. Once the rest of the world uses the tool in all their own forums and all the icons still keep loading from the NI site, we might run into problems. 😮

Yeah, I never thought of that!  Oh boy..  hummm....  how to limit its distribution??  Maybe Laura can help??
0 Kudos
Message 103 of 121
(14,147 Views)

altenbach wrote:

Just don't make some freeware executable out of it and post it in a prominent place. Once the rest of the world uses the tool in all their own forums and all the icons still keep loading from the NI site, we might run into problems.

hijacking our emoticons!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 104 of 121
(14,135 Views)
Neat looking project.  I don't suppose anyone has converted it to run under LV8.0?
Jim

LV 2020
0 Kudos
Message 105 of 121
(13,861 Views)

We have an official release of the Code Capture Tool for those who want it.

It's a very convenient utility for creating code images for sharing online.

(13,857 Views)
Thanks Ben for posting your tips on how to post in the forum and pointing to thsi thread.  I finally used the CC& Friends Emoticon for the first time (above).   So adding new emoticons is to simply put them in the Config folder.  I wondered why I wasn't using this one and stumbled on the answer.  The original one kept crashing on me. (just tried it again). 
As I find new icons, I'll zip 'em all up and post them here. 

R

Here it is in LV8.0 for Jim

Message Edited by JoeLabView on 08-02-2008 02:24 PM
Message 107 of 121
(13,068 Views)
Thanks Ray,  I look forward to playing with it!
Jim

LV 2020
Message 108 of 121
(13,040 Views)

Hi Jim,

I decided to zip up the latest emoticons (attached below). 

R

0 Kudos
Message 109 of 121
(13,027 Views)
Hi Ray,
You've sure collected a bunch of icons lately, thanks.  I finally managed to get around to trying the program, and I am getting a "File datalog type conflict" error in Read_All_to_Picture_n_URLs.vi on the first gif file.  Any ideas what the problem might be?
Jim

LV 2020
0 Kudos
Message 110 of 121
(12,981 Views)