BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry Raven's Fan

Ben wrote:

...and to keep all of my options open...

Did I ever mention that I grew up as an Air Force Brat who followed his father around the world and that I lived in Duluth for 5 of my most formative years?

Ben

Not to my knowledge.  Good plan to keep your options open though - Big Ben vs Farve - should be quite a show.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 11 of 17
(5,349 Views)

Ben wrote:

...and to keep all of my options open...

Did I ever mention that I grew up as an Air Force Brat who followed his father around the world and that I lived in Duluth for 5 of my most formative years?

Ben

It is good to have options, isn't it? (like Peterson, Rice, Harvin, Kliensaucer, Schaincoe, Taylor etc.....)

Message 12 of 17
(5,209 Views)

tbob wrote:

Don't give up hope on Detroit.  New Orleans used to be much worse and for many more years.  Now look at them.  Making a run for the Super Bowl.  Fans have finally taken off the paper bags from their heads.

I remember when their fans called them the Aint's. Smiley Happy

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(5,161 Views)
Could be worse...you could have grown up in Seattle and been stuck with the Seahawks, like I have been for 30+ looooong years...
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(5,151 Views)

DianeS wrote:
Could be worse...you could have grown up in Seattle and been stuck with the Seahawks, like I have been for 30+ looooong years...

Two of my children were born in Bremerton, WA.  Both bleed Puprle like their daddy.  Birth-defects (like being born too far from the Twin cities) are merely opportunities to raise children with proper care.

Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(5,147 Views)

Smiley Very Happy

My Mom has been a Seahawks season ticket holder since their inauguration...I had no chance.  They're the only football team I have ever cared about or cheered for.

I'm actually a soccer nut (I play ~4-5X / week)...so I'm all about Sounders FC!

Bremerton?  Were you Navy?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(5,138 Views)

US Navy VET - Yup

Got decorated in Bremerton aboard the USS California (CGN-36).  I suppose that dates me somewhat, but since it really was so many years ago most people won't remember.  The two children I mentioned turn 18 and 19 next month.

Message 17 of 17
(5,113 Views)