BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude Threads

Ray.R wrote:

It's amazing what idiots post on the internet... 

Can't argue with 42M + views. 😉

Message 61 of 87
(9,942 Views)

Hmmmm. I think you might be on to something. I always suspected that Michelle was a guy.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 87
(9,940 Views)

Ray...I'm staying ooooouuuut...

She's gotten worse, hasn't she?  Wow.

This is, I believe, the third ID she's had.  After her "Michelle" ID got kicked off the forum, she shortly afterwards came back as someone else (don't remember exactly what the name was, but the tone and syntax were unmistakeable) to ask for help with something else, and was met with a resounding silence because everyone recognized her.  (That went over like the proverbial lead balloon and she vanished for some time.)  Now, it appears, she's back as yet another ID.  Again, there's no mistaking that tone.

Doesn't look like she's used the past year or two to increase her programming competency.

Oh!  On the infamous "its necessary intelligence" thread...Jeff, I think that Shane suggested the use of shift registers, very early on.  Didn't he?

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 87
(9,920 Views)

@DianeS wrote:

Ray...I'm staying ooooouuuut...

She's gotten worse, hasn't she?  Wow.

This is, I believe, the third ID she's had.  After her "Michelle" ID got kicked off the forum, she shortly afterwards came back as someone else (don't remember exactly what the name was, but the tone and syntax were unmistakeable) to ask for help with something else, and was met with a resounding silence because everyone recognized her.  (That went over like the proverbial lead balloon and she vanished for some time.)  Now, it appears, she's back as yet another ID.  Again, there's no mistaking that tone.

Doesn't look like she's used the past year or two to increase her programming competency.

Oh!  On the infamous "its necessary intelligence" thread...Jeff, I think that Shane suggested the use of shift registers, very early on.  Didn't he?

I read shanes idea as a array on a SR- I sorta ripped it off and and used it as a scalar with history.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 87
(9,909 Views)

Oh.  When I read it, I thought he was suggesting exactly what you later posted.  Perhaps Shane himself can chime in and tell us what he was thinking!  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 87
(9,883 Views)

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Spoiler

A simple elegant and intellegent solution- just like Jeff's

0 Kudos
Message 66 of 87
(9,875 Views)

Perhaps I'll ressurrect that thread by posting a snarky reply about the random numbers in Jeff's snippet not being uniformly distributed due to the to nearest rounding used by the coercion function.  Smiley Surprised  Nah, good riddance to that thread.

Message 67 of 87
(9,867 Views)

@Darin.K wrote:

Perhaps I'll ressurrect that thread by posting a snarky reply about the random numbers in Jeff's snippet not being uniformly distributed due to the to nearest rounding used by the coercion function.  Smiley Surprised  Nah, good riddance to that thread.

+0.5 * range ++ The white power ranger schools us again!

Phil- told me so

0 Kudos
Message 68 of 87
(9,858 Views)

OK thie request is Rube but the rest was just fun.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/flow-control-or-any-ideas-using-labview/td-p/1852731

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 87
(9,773 Views)

OK I am really surprised that no one has put this one here yet.

This is dedicated to Alfa1. If you ever wanted to know how to get to Jupiter in one hour or go back in time or just need a laugh. This is the one for you.

Someone has got to be watching me......

http://forums.ni.com/t5/BreakPoint/time-a-complex-number/td-p/1776772

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 87
(9,711 Views)