BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rube Goldberg Code

@VinnyAstro wrote:

Yet the OP should know about autoindexing, since a FOR loop automatically creates one when you input an array... So that means that they've disabled it on purpose 🤔

Or they started with a While loop and r-clicked and changed it to For. 🙂

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
Message 2571 of 2,574
(279 Views)

In a nutshell, we basically have a 2D boolean array to be turned into a single boolean according to some rules.

I have that nagging feeling that this could be simplified somewhat. 😄 (seen here)

altenbach_0-1717609209654.png

0 Kudos
Message 2572 of 2,574
(131 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

In a nutshell, we basically have a 2D boolean array to be turned into a single boolean according to some rules.

I have that nagging feeling that this could be simplified somewhat. 😄 (seen here)

shiftregisters and one OR 🙂   just keep the boolean information (edit: first SR init to false 😉 )

or concentrate the arrays followed by OR-array , boolean array to number is max 64 bit  (more will be truncated, so I assume each loop run 64 times max). Who cares for 16k memory nowadays 😄

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2573 of 2,574
(92 Views)

@Henrik_Volkers wrote:

@altenbach wrote:

shiftregisters and one OR 🙂   just keep the boolean information (edit: first SR init to false 😉 )

Put the indexing on Last Value, and make it conditional:

wiebeCARYA_0-1717681449044.png

Message 2574 of 2,574
(66 Views)