That's all way to complex.
But people just love stop buttons (and even start buttons!) on the front panel. 😄
(None of my distributed exes have a stop button. The [X] in the upper right corner is just fine and every kid knows how to use it. (Of course we discard it an initiate shutdown using a filtering event).
Help! Somebody stole my math palette!!!
...and now I have to do everything with express VIs (x*1000, a-b, a+b, etc.)
Also note that the "simulate signal" is a single point DC with Gaussian noise and is set to "simulate acquisition timing", so that seems to cash with the configurable wait.
For comparison, Here's a near literal translation (using the digital displays for chart and meter to eliminate some indicators).
That was an assault on the eyeballs. 😉
So somebody responds in french to an ancient english thread, suggesting the following to "create a pulse".
The only place this belong is the Rube Goldberg thread!
After I point out the serious code flaws, he flies off the handle with the following, threatening to report me and other people like me to NI... 😮
(using google translate of this post😞
I answered the gentleman who asked how we create a pulse.
1) If your problem is that I answer in French, the next time I answer you in Arabic.
2) If you have not understood the algorithm, these your problem, another station understands it.
3) If you are a little educated, I assure you that you do not answer in this bad way.
4) You are not the only person on this page, so there is a minimum of respect against others.
5) I don't care about your next answer, and I want National Instruments to make the right decisions against you and if there are other people like you.
Sometimes, we find some Easter egg in the conversion forum. (example from here)
So, to simulate the movement of a colorbox along a conveyor, we apparently need 3 loops, lots of convoluted logic, a sequence structure and tons of local variables, most to unlabeled (!!!) controls/indicators.
It definitely can be done with a single loop and no locals. Also, the pulleys scale should probably have a 360 degree arch to simplify things, Also, their scale range should be significantly higher than the max speed to avoid alias speeds. etc. Many more improvements are possible and needed, for example the code should be invariant to the object locations on the front panel, etc.)