BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remembering Dennis

It was just about three years ago when Dennis Knudson passed away. He was the first Knight of NI and his immense and brilliant forum contributions in software and hardware continue to gather kudos and will so forever.

RIP.png

On this special occasion I would like to dedicate my post #38911 to him. I cannot waste it on any trivial coding issues. Rest in peace, Dennis!

Message 1 of 5
(7,083 Views)

Keep writing beautiful code in the sky. We miss you around here.

Dennis was always willing to help. He set a standard that the rest of should aspire to.

Tim
GHSP
Message 2 of 5
(6,973 Views)

Yes the fact that it took Christian almost three years to reach the post count established by Dennis is a another sign of what Dennis gave us.

But looking forward we now have a new leader with Christian taking up, and  carrying the ball.

The top contributor on this forum has only changed three times.

I forget the name of the first leader but he was passed by LabVEIWGuru.

LabVIEWGuru was passed up by Dennis.

And now we have the third transition.

Let me tip my hat to you Christian and again thank you for what you have done and will do!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 3 of 5
(6,970 Views)

We all miss Dennis.  His knowledge, wit and unique world-view made him memorable.  I am sure he laughs each time a new kudo is attributed to his posts.

Kudos Dennis!

and Kudos Christian!

Message 4 of 5
(6,646 Views)

Thanks Christian for the post and feeling very bad to miss Dennis. His immense contributions were truly remarkable.

Mathan

Message 5 of 5
(6,305 Views)