BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: pwm based dc motor speed control using labview .vi

so i have daq that does not...

nothing really, just wanted to see your reaction to me replying on a 4 year old thread

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(10,931 Views)

@ShamtejRana711 wrote:

nothing really, just wanted to see your reaction to me replying on a 4 year old thread

No need to clog up the LabVIEW board with sarcastic replies to a silly question on a 7 year old thread hijacked several times already

But, I trust some of my colleagues and I can more than satisfy your curiosity on Breakpoint .

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 16
(10,923 Views)

@ShamtejRana711 wrote:

First tell us did it ever?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(10,858 Views)

I don't even know what a "daq" is. maybe something like ....

duque.png

Message 4 of 16
(10,843 Views)

@ShamtejRana711 wrote:

Uncheck this box...

Capture.png

and it won't not anymore

Message 5 of 16
(10,839 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

@ShamtejRana711 wrote:

Uncheck this box...

Capture.png

and it won't not anymore

yeah that worked...but it actually required that i needed to replace the (insert large technical term here) so that the (i should stop coding..i cant remember what this thing is called) "showing thingy".. reads dta instead of quacks...

my bad this time guys

Message 6 of 16
(10,808 Views)

Glad to read you fixed it... whatever it is.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(10,795 Views)

Why, when they perform "that" operation on a male dog, do they say he is "fixed"? I would think that would be "broken".

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(10,785 Views)

@LV_Pro wrote:

Why, when they perform "that" operation on a male dog, do they say he is "fixed"? I would think that would be "broken".

very politically incorrect so I will have to hide the reply in a spoiler...

Spoiler
What rock have you been living under Putnam? Everyone knows that the biggest problem in the world today is MEN. Anything that makes men be less like men is a move in the right direction. Men are born broken and that procedure fixes them once and for all. One need only look at the headlines.... No Ben, do not go there!

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(10,781 Views)

@LV_Pro wrote:

Strangely, I received a notice from our vetranary office yesterday.  It included this months special offer.  %25 off for neutering.

Spoiler
Wouldn't you want %100 off?

Message 10 of 16
(10,778 Views)