BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ranking - Just for curious

Dear all,

Is it possible to see for what are all the messages we got the ratings for our posts. How?

Thanks,
Mathan
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(4,425 Views)
Hi!
   Blue is for NI people! the rankings are the same.

graziano
Message 12 of 17
(4,423 Views)

Jeff Kodosky is called the "Father of LabVIEW" because he was the first person to realize and implement a graphical method of developing code. Dr T. let him bang out his ideas and LabVIEW was born.

Here is the thread were Dennis was knighted.

"What is shrubbery[?]"

The term Knight of NI sprouted out of the movie "Monty Python's The Quest for the Holy Grail". In that movie there is a repeating theme where "the knight who say ni" demand a shrubbery before the protagonist is allowed to proceed. The Shrubbery was inspried by that movie. Dennis had previously expressed his fondness for Monty Python and the title of the knights in the movie was JUST TOO EASY a connection for us to pass up.

Have fun posting on your quest for knighthood!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 13 of 17
(4,412 Views)

Ben,

All the explanations about the Monty Python connection are making me feel old.  Maybe NI can start showing the movie as part of it's training classes?  Better yet would be a special viewing of the movie in Dennis' honor at NI Week this year.

Message 14 of 17
(4,394 Views)
I think it may be more of a cultural difference than age.  I'm 24, and I can probably recite most of the movie (granted, only if it's playing.  it's been a while since I've seen it).
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(4,379 Views)

Mathieu Steiner wrote:
Hi all,

I'm pretty sure about the following:

Rating between 4 and 4.5 -> trusted
Rating above 4.5 -> Proven

Regards.

I know its been awhile since this thread was active, but I just don't understand this rating thing. Unless I'm just overlooking it, I don't see any rating stuff in my profile. How can I detirmine what my rating is?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(3,577 Views)

zenthoef wrote:

Mathieu Steiner wrote:
Hi all,

I'm pretty sure about the following:

Rating between 4 and 4.5 -> trusted
Rating above 4.5 -> Proven

Regards.

I know its been awhile since this thread was active, but I just don't understand this rating thing. Unless I'm just overlooking it, I don't see any rating stuff in my profile. How can I detirmine what my rating is?

Thanks.

Those numbers refer to before we had the kudos button. Contributers could rate posts by giving 1-5 stars, and those numbers refer to the average of their total stars received.

There is a related thread in the Forum feedback section which deal with rank changes proposals, here

Message Edited by yenknip on 01-28-2010 04:48 PM