From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

-c and +c?

(Referring to another thread, the speed of dark and the speed of light).

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 51 of 2,258
(16,288 Views)

Since it was mentioned that more LV users should start using certain words, I offer the following:

I always make sure to include the following in my ini file:

HiliteExecutionPride=TRUE

The button should then be a nidifice which is empty when Nigel is out highlighting code and full when he is home.

Message 52 of 2,258
(16,276 Views)

Dear All

I have plotted waveform graph frequency vs amplitude of real time signal. I am using measurement computing USB1208FS. I used fft.vi to plot the graph and get the waveform which is attached. On X-axis frequency is form 0 to 0.49HZ. But I want to increase that from 50 to 500 hz. When X-axis scale is in auto select mode then it automatically adjust to 0 to 0.499 hz. When I deselect autoselect mode and edit x-axis from 50hz to 500hz then no waveform comes on display. I have set the sapling rate of 1024 and count of 500. Please guide me how can i get the desired waveform graph.

The waveform which i plot is shown in attch1 and my desired waveform is shown in attach2.

waiting for response

Kind Regards

Urfee

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 2,258
(16,258 Views)

tronoh wrote: 

The waveform which i plot is shown in attch1 and my desired waveform is shown in attach2.

Your post is completely offtopic here. Please start a new thread in the LabVIEW forum.

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 2,258
(16,256 Views)

@Darin.K wrote:

Since it was mentioned that more LV users should start using certain words, I offer the following:

I always make sure to include the following in my ini file:

HiliteExecutionPride=TRUE

The button should then be a nidifice which is empty when Nigel is out highlighting code and full when he is home.

I would like to here certain words more often but not because they are archaic but rahter becuase of their effect on our culture. How about;

Rightousness

Love

Humilty

as words to push and words to help shape where we are going astray;

Decadance

Selfishness

Greed

Let's see if I can contrive a short diatribe.

"

Alexis de Tocqueville once wrote

"In the end, the state of the Union comes down to the character of the people. I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers, and it was not there. In the fertile fields and boundless prairies, and it was not there. In her rich mines and her vast world commerce, and it was not there. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits, aflame with righteousness, did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great. "

Which prompt me to think that modern day America could benefit from rightous humilty and love after having declined into a selfish decadant society charaterized by greed and decete.

"

That is my "random post" for today. Smiley Happy

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 55 of 2,258
(16,254 Views)

altenbach wrote:

Your post is completely offtopic here. Please start a new thread in the LabVIEW forum.

Well it was a pretty random thing to see in this thread Smiley LOL

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 56 of 2,258
(16,247 Views)

Steve Chandler wrote:

It was just collateral damage from shotgun posting. (It is also neither signalexpress nor real-time measurement, )

Message 57 of 2,258
(16,230 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:

altenbach wrote:

Blueberries.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 58 of 2,258
(16,207 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

Blueberries.

Lemon curry?

Message 59 of 2,258
(16,203 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

@Steve Chandler wrote:

altenbach wrote:

Blueberries.

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 60 of 2,258
(16,195 Views)