From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Posts (An alternate to side discussions)

@Ravens Fan wrote:

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Well, by definition this thread is dedicated for random posts, so for once Alfa is playing within the rules. This just demonstrates another issue with having such a thread.

Spoiler
There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Show me some of your professors quaotation about evolution, if mine are incoherent ramblings you've heard a dozen times before.

Something what I said, if somebody else was the first one...

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 2,258
(18,981 Views)

@tst wrote:

@Ravens Fan wrote:

I'm disappointed.  There is no new information.  Just the same incoherent ramblings I've heard a dozen times before.

Well, by definition this thread is dedicated for random posts, so for once Alfa is playing within the rules. This just demonstrates another issue with having such a thread.

Indeed. Unspecified random noise is always white noise (which, coincidentially helps people sleep). If the OP wanted Poisson random posts, they would have stated so.

Josh
Software is never really finished, it's just an acceptable level of broken
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 2,258
(18,962 Views)

alfa1 wrote:

Show me some of your professors quaotation about evolution, if mine are incoherent ramblings you've heard a dozen times before.

Something what I said, if somebody else was the first one...

We've heard them (at least) a dozen times from you.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 2,258
(18,953 Views)

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 2,258
(18,946 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

If you are trying to show alfa then the flag need to be on fire or at least have a secret agent following him. Smiley Very Happy

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 2,258
(18,828 Views)

a repeat for those that missed the OP's intent.

So, You don't want to hijack a thread that has a few posts?  Yet you do want to discuss a side issue?

Post replies here: link to Originating Thread.  Link to here in reply to Originating Thread

Why not?

Bad Idea I guess.Smiley Sad

Start your own thead on an issue by issue basis

(Now I need to remove my subscription to the thread)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 2,258
(18,824 Views)

Oops

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 2,258
(18,804 Views)

Getting the thrad back on subject...

Will / has NI applied for a new patent to cover changing the execution higlighting button now that incadescent bulbs are illegal?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 29 of 2,258
(18,777 Views)

It could be made to look like an LED bulb with very few pixels changed. Might be sufficient to remove that filament. 😄

(Arguably, that light-bulb is actually not the most intuitive icon to represent execution highlighting. How about a picture of a snail? The tip of a yellow highlighter?)

Message 30 of 2,258
(18,772 Views)