BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post count = date: I missed again!

I was wondering if anyone else had actually hit a post count that was that day's date? 

Choose your own format but, I guess I overshot Dec 9, '20 (12,920) and doubt that the Gregorian calendar is going to give me another chance to hit the list of anyone achieving this. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 1 of 10
(4,134 Views)

ISO 8601 dictates YYYY-MM-DD, so you just have to keep posting, I guess.

Message 2 of 10
(4,132 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else had actually hit a post count that was that day's date? 

Choose your own format but, I guess I overshot Dec 9, '20 (12,920) and doubt that the Gregorian calendar is going to give me another chance to hit the list of anyone achieving this. 

I can change the calendar if you'd like, to give you more chances 😄

Message 3 of 10
(4,098 Views)

Maybe if you slow down on posting,

You'll get 1/29/21.  Or 1/30/21 Or 1/31/21.

Or really speed up and shoot for February.   eg. 2/11/21  😆

Message 4 of 10
(4,082 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

Maybe if you slow down on posting,

You'll get 1/29/21.  Or 1/30/21 Or 1/31/21.

Or really speed up and shoot for February.   eg. 2/11/21  😆

Jan 29 '21is out! I might have a shot  the other days.   I may have to talk to his holiness about reconciliation with ISO 8601 and cannon dates.😇

MY 8-Ball says~~~"I better not tell you now" ~~~

Lul!, as Wiebe might say.

Message 5 of 10
(4,066 Views)

10k is my next milestone, after that, I might look for date patterns.

I'd have been at 10k if the forum didn't automatically create 4 accounts with the same name... That shouldn't be possible, so I'm sure I didn't do it. 2k5 are in one of them, but apparently modern technology isn't capable of merging. Sound like 1 or 2 queries to me, so I think it's more a matter of not wanting than not able.

Message 6 of 10
(4,035 Views)

"So! J," I said to myself (Not that I often refer to myself in the third person. )

How about changing your goals to 5,000 kudos and 13,000 posts by the end of  2020?  

Then my mind wondered, "what's the posts per Kudos?

"Ideally  and simplified," my 8-Ball said "that's thirteen fifths!"

"Nope," I said, "Jay, that's too much for anyone to drink in three days!"

Message 7 of 10
(3,961 Views)

Channeling too much Disney+ with the granddaughters

To Infinity and beyond!

You're welcome!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 8 of 10
(3,932 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Channeling too much Disney+ with the granddaughters

To Infinity and beyond!

You're welcome!

Ben

That reminds me.... got a Grandsons birthday tomorrow (yes, the kid just slid under the clock mere minutes as a tax deduction) 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,913 Views)

My eldest granddaughter turned 12 last week and is now officially taller than her grandmother.

She has taken a liking to legos now that grampa has sorted all of those legos salvaged from a dumpster some years ago.

20201128_183235.jpg

20201128_183301.jpg

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 10 of 10
(3,903 Views)