From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old LabVIEW versions

Apple-Shift-3 is the key cmd for a screenshot, has been since... about ever.

In the Classic days it saved the file as a PICT, so you'll need to convert it to a more modern format (like PNG) first.  GraphicConverter is an excellent tool for doing that. 

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(4,852 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:

Apple-Shift-3 is the key cmd for a screenshot, has been since... about ever.

In the Classic days it saved the file as a PICT, so you'll need to convert it to a more modern format (like PNG) first.  GraphicConverter is an excellent tool for doing that. 

Now there's an appliction I haven't heard mentioned for a while. And your mention of PICT files too. Wowee, taking me back to my OS7/8 days.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(4,827 Views)

@Hornless.Rhino wrote:
Now there's an appliction I haven't heard mentioned for a while. And your mention of PICT files too. Wowee, taking me back to my OS7/8 days.

I'm still annoyed by the whole "put away" vs. "eject" thing. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(4,784 Views)

You have to admit though, updating your OS just by copying a new folder into "Macintosh HD" is a very nice simple way of doing things.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(4,761 Views)
Until you have to troubleshoot extension conflicts. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(4,729 Views)

@SnowMule wrote:
Until you have to troubleshoot extension conflicts. 🙂

Moving one extension at a time out of the Extensions folder never really felt that hard to me.

On the other hand, bringing it out of sleep and having all the extensions make up for lost time by activating about 30 times in 2 seconds making a nice concaphany of sounds in the middle of a crowded room was always a shock,

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(4,712 Views)