BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now we know what all those "system upgrades" were doing.

Have you noticed that the search results will now sometimes include advertisements? For example, if a search contains the word "labview" then you'll get this:

NI is advertising itself on its own website. Smiley Very Happy

Well, I'm glad the search mechanism is being used for a good purpose. I'll feel so much better now prodding people to perform a search to try to find their answer.

Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 02-10-2010 10:54 PM
Message 1 of 6
(7,350 Views)

Next phase is when you are searching a popup window will appear from representive saying something like,

"I noticed you were searching for..., Can I find" Smiley Very Happy

Regards

Ray

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 2 of 6
(7,337 Views)
I'm also constantly annoyed by the popup that appears when I want to download an instrument driver as part of helping somebody out on these forums. I despise that popup that asks me what kind of interface I'm using. How about an option that says "NONE, I'M TRYING TO DO YOUR JOB OF PRODUCT SUPPORT WITHOUT BEING PAID! NOW LEAVE ME THE HE** ALONE!". Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 6
(7,317 Views)
Oh, I hate that one too. I tend to use a bit stronger language, though.
Message 4 of 6
(7,294 Views)

Ray Farmer wrote:

Next phase is when you are searching a popup window will appear from representive saying something like,

"I noticed you were searching for..., Can I find" Smiley Very Happy

Regards

Ray

Will it have a wire looped in the shape of a paperclip?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,278 Views)

Totally agree with you Saverio.

I HATE popups..  As a matter of fact, I block them as much as possible.

Being trendy is one thing..  Annoying users is another.

I had a similar experience where a popup asked about the interface.  There was no selection to say "I have no clue" or "I don't care", so I gave up on that one.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(7,204 Views)