BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare...

-sigh-

5 screens wide by 3 screens tall. (that's just one VI)

Must refactor in 1 day.

- sigh -

Message 1 of 56
(11,518 Views)

simply get a bigger screen? :o:D

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 56
(11,515 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

simply get a bigger screen? :o:D

I think he needs 100 inch projection system to handle this one. Or maybe an IMax.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 56
(11,509 Views)

Sorry, I just mutiliated a famous little quote from Jaws.

BRODY: You're gonna need a bigger boat screen.

Ray

Good luck with that task. Maybe the diagram cleanup button can get you partially there.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 56
(11,497 Views)

What kind of video drivers do you need to run LV on IMAX?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 56
(11,488 Views)

Maybe my idea here will help. 😄

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 56
(11,480 Views)

What is really interesting is that at meetings, everything is beautiful, works and there are no surprises.  Demos show how lovely everything works.

Then reality...

I'm taking a deep breath and going after all the monsters that may lurke in the dark places throughout the mazes on the block diagram.  I hope not to have to use the deletazoid sword too often but shall bring ample supply of majic potion along with the trusty Swiss Army Selectatool for the journey.

Good tidings to everyone..  I shall come up for a breath of Fresh-Aire at regular intervals.  I hope to rescue the fair Princess Worksawell by then end of the day.   Spagetti is on the menu for lunch.  Showers and a chance of meatballs are on the forecast for dinner.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 56
(11,448 Views)

altenbach wrote:

Ray

Good luck with that task. Maybe the diagram cleanup button can get you partially there.

That would actually be fun to see what the diagram clean up did with that. It would probably give a pop up that said got to hell you got yourself into this mess you figuer it out. Smiley Happy

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 56
(11,441 Views)

it made it worse..

it became 8x3 screens...  everything more spread out..

more readable??  less understandable...

why... oh why do people not follow proper coding practices???!!!!

must be karma for that first program I wrote...

Message 9 of 56
(11,430 Views)

I had to do something similar to this except for the one I was doing was written in LV 2.0 and was on a MAC and I was updating the system to LV 8.6. It was not fun. Oh did I mention I could barely see anything on the MAC because the monitor was going out on it. I just mostly wrote the system from scratch. As for 2.0 it was pretty neat to see it still running.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 56
(11,395 Views)