BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Trusted Enthusiast: TiTou

Even though some of your posts are in a foreign language, I have learned to trust your contributions long ago. Your new title does not really disclose anything new :).

Thanks for all your insights!

Message 21 of 33
(6,439 Views)

I too just recently went over the 2K mark. For us normal people that is a big event. Keep up the good work and thanks for helping out.

Tim
GHSP
Message 22 of 33
(6,430 Views)

@aeastet wrote:

I too just recently went over the 2K mark. For us normal people that is a big event. Keep up the good work and thanks for helping out.

I know what you mean. I am approaching that mark soon myself. It seems like it takes forever to get there. It is quite an accomplish, so congrats to all those with 2000+ post counts. Of course we know that Ben is a machine. That is the only way he can hit the 15000+ mark.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
Message 23 of 33
(6,423 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Even though some of your posts are in a foreign language

What do you mean? LabVIEW is the only language I know 😮

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

Message 24 of 33
(6,410 Views)

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

@aeastet wrote:

I know what you mean. I am approaching that mark soon myself. It seems like it takes forever to get there. It is quite an accomplish, so congrats to all those with 2000+ post counts. Of course we know that Ben is a machine. That is the only way he can hit the 15000+ mark.

If Ben is a machine what will you say about

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 25 of 33
(6,375 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

@aeastet wrote:

Agreed!

See post 10 in this thread " URGENT : Weird BUG in serial communication with a DK4000 macrocontroller."

To learn more about the machine.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 26 of 33
(6,383 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

@Mark_Yedinak wrote:

@aeastet wrote:

He is some sort of artificial intelligence written to make the rest of use look like slackers. If you were real you would not have time to have a job or sleep. Smiley Very Happy

Tim
GHSP
Message 27 of 33
(6,373 Views)

Hi TiTou,

Sorry,for congratulating little late.Actually I personally saw the change from Titou to TiTou while Iam online in the forum.

Great job!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
Message 28 of 33
(6,338 Views)

Un peu en retard moi aussi, mais pour me différencier un peu je t'adresse mes félicitations en français 😉 En espérant continuer à te lire (faute de participer régulièrement par manque de temps) sur le forum francophone.

@+

OJO

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
Message 29 of 33
(6,296 Views)

Félicitations Antoine!

Merci pour tes contributions a ce forum. Et les differentes perspectives que tu offres.

Dans une variete de langues, bien sur.  🙂

Gratulacje Antoine!

Dziękujemy za wkład w rozwój tego forum. I różne perspektywy oferujesz.

Message 30 of 33
(6,257 Views)