From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Trusted Enthusiast: Jack Dunaway

Apparently in between diaper changes and loitering in front of my favorite restaurants with a rather shady cast of characters, Jack has managed to crack the 2000 post barrier. Rumor has it one or two of them are not actually in the Idea Exchange. A rather good sport considering my mini crusade to get Kudos on the IE counted separately than the other forums. Of course if I get my way he would become the most- 'liked' member of the forums, not a bad ring to that. Might even beat Top Kudoed member in the Idea Exchange. Well done!
Message 1 of 29
(9,179 Views)

Congratulations Jack.

Even with your real life and labview boj.JPG you can achieve success.

Message 2 of 29
(9,178 Views)

Congratulations Jack ! In my eyes you have been a trusted enthusiast long before reaching the 2k posts !

Message 3 of 29
(9,167 Views)

@Darin.K wrote:
...loitering in front of my favorite restaurants with a rather shady cast of characters...

Beard joke? Gotta love 'em.

Congratulations Jack. I always enjoy your posts.

This picture shows it best: You are definitely up for the challenge. 😄

@tst wrote:

@Darin.K wrote:
...loitering in front of my favorite restaurants with a rather shady cast of characters...

Beard joke? Gotta love 'em.

It's all about RFC2323 compliance. 😄

Message 5 of 29
(9,150 Views)

Congratulations Jack!

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 29
(9,147 Views)

I too want to offer both my congratulations, and my thanks for your participation!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 7 of 29
(9,141 Views)

Congratulations Jack!  Many thanks for your most excellent forum participation and enthusiasm.

Message 8 of 29
(9,137 Views)

Congratulations Jack..!! 

Your contributions have always been helpful. Looking forward to more interesting posts from you.

Regards,
Nitz 

Message 9 of 29
(9,128 Views)

Well done Jack

Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 10 of 29
(9,110 Views)